Yesterday, I celebrated my 29th birthday!
I took the day off from work, which is always a nice way to celebrate. :)
I started the day with my second monthly OB appointment where we listen to make sure baby‘s still there and any questions are answered (they wanted to know about any indigestion, I wanted to know if I could spray tan, lol).
I also visited my Mima, took calls from family, Skyped with my Mom, and laid out on my new deck for a beautiful and uninterrupted 25 minutes!
I ended the day with a surprise manicure and pedicure as a gift from Jeremy and a lovely dinner out with friends at Seasons 52 (one of my favorite restaurants)!
It’s also time to calculate how well I did on the 28 goals I set on my birthday last year: . See the results on my Goals page.
And make a few more for this year. Here they are, my 29 goals, in no particular order:
- Find more blog/life balance
- Focus on ways to decrease stress
- Carry and deliver a healthy baby
- Throw a gender reveal party
- Maintain fitness (not weight) focus
- Finish dining room projects
- Visit two places I’ve never been
- Organize photo albums
- Scan all photos for safety
- Buy a fire/water-proof safe for things like mortgage documents
- Take a cooking class
- Make peace with what you can’t control
- Keep active relationships
- Save $2,000 through couponing
- Go dancing
- Keep paper clutter to a minimum
- Buy a simple video camera
- Watch my brother graduate from college
- Navigate baby shopping without losing my mind
- Bake cinnamon rolls from scratch
- Help plan a family vacation for next year
- Help plan a 30th birthday girls’ getaway for next year
- See The Avengers
- Finish reading The Hunger Games series
- Hang photos in our home
- Work on backyard landscaping
- Grow Brussels sprouts
- Complete a pregnancy photo project
- Survive Dec. 21, 2012 ;)
So, there you have it. Some are deep, some are superficial, some are fun and some are left over from last year. Haha, okay, and the last one is a cheat.
Have a great week–my Mom would tell you to make it a good one! Feel free to make that a goal…or share another one you have.